top of page
No one is bigger than the team
Success is in the work
Together We Triumph
Sat, Aug 19|
The Finale High School Girls
This is a one day 3 on 3 tournament for girls in High school 3 games Pool + bracket play trophies for champions t-shirt upon registration COST: $195 per team
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 19, 8:00 AM EDT – Aug 20, 12:00 PM EDT
Hanover, 650 Fairview Dr, Hanover, PA 17331, USA
About the event
3-on-3 Basketball Rules INFORMATION & RULES
- Team roster minimum is 3 players; maximum is 5 players per team.
- All players must wear non-marking athletic- type shoes. No black soles or street-worn shoes. (i.e., dirty-soled shoes, bare feet, socks, flip-flops, street shoes, slippers, crocs, boots, sandals, etc.).
- Players may only play on one team in any given division.
- Cost $195 per team
Rules and Regulations
- All games will be 15 minutes long.
- There will be 10 mins between games.
- Two points will be scored for each basket shot from within the 3-point arc; shots from behind the 3-point arc counting as three points.
- If the game is tied at the end of the 15 min. Period, rock,paper, scissors for first possession, first team to score wins.
- Teams will play rock, paper, scissors to determine who gets possession of the ball first.
- The team scoring a basket retains possession of the ball. (Winner's outs)
- After each made basket or change of possession, the ball must be taken back behind the volleyball line before a shot can be attempted.
- If a team scores a basket without taking the ball back, the basket will be disallowed but the offending team will retain possession.
- After a basket, out- of- bounds, violation, or foul, the offense must “check” the ball with their opponent before play resumes and the ball must be passed to start play.
- There are no free throws.
- Referees will call fouls and violations as necessary to keep the game under control.
- All held-balls are awarded to the defense first then they alternate for example on a jump ball or trying to stall to conserve time.
- Substitutions may be made at any time that play is stopped. (i.e., “check ball”, out of bounds)
- Teams are awarded one 30 second timeout per game.
- If a Referee calls an excessive contact intentional foul or a technical foul, the penalty will be one free throw for the offended team, and the ball awarded for a throw-in.
- A Referee may remove a player or coach from a contest without warning if the player or coach is behaving inappropriately.
- All decisions by the referee or NEST event staff are final.
- Team will be awarded a 5 minute grace period before the game is ruled a forfeit.
- After a game, the winning team must report results to the scorers table.
- Tournament winners will receive championship trophies.
- Each team will receive a T-shirt upon registration.
+$4.88 service fee
Jul 02, 1:00 PM EDT
+$4.88 service fee0
bottom of page